Best Point and Shoot Digital Camera – With Easy Shooting Mode, even beginners can take great photos with the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V. Capture stunning low-light images and sweeping panoramic views with the DSC-HX5V featuring an “Exmor R” CMOS Sensor. Full HD Movie Mode records amazingly detailed video and a 25mm equivalent wide angle 10x high-zoom G Lens allows you to take captivating images.
An integrated GPS receiver and compass in the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V record the location and direction of every shot you take and let you view your images on a map with compatible computer and internet applications, so you can remember where you took your favorite shots.
We have found that Amazon carries this camera with excellent pricing. CLICK HERE to see for yourself !
Here are some great features of the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V:
- “Exmor R” CMOS sensor for stunning low-light performance
- iSweep Panorama Mode captures stunning panoramic images
- Fast capture with 10fps at full 10.2-megapixel resolution
- 10x optical zoom Sony G-Lens with 25mm wide angle; 1080i AVCHD Movie records high-quality HD movies
- Recording Media : 45MB internal Flash Memory, optional Memory Stick Duo Media, optional Memory Stick PRO Duo Media, optional Memory Stick PRO Duo (High Speed), optional Memory Stick PRO HG-Duo, optional SD/SDHC media
The digital camera includes software that allows you to save your pictures as data, WMV, HD and standard mode. A professional photographer stated they used this camera as a backup at a wedding and the pictures came out as good as their high end cameras in many situations. If you want a great compact camera with a load of useful features and are willing to do some of the homework necessary to get the most out of it, the HX5V is an excellent choice.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V:
“I tried out the camera with iMovie, and it worked seamlessly!!! Also used the camera with iPhoto and Aperture, and everything worked great. I’m usually a digital SLR user, but I’ve been waiting for a camera like this to come out so I have something to put in my pocket. Low-light performance. For a point-and-shoot, you’re not going to beat this. Sure, it’s not a DSLR, but it’s pretty great for the price.” (T. Pinsonneault)