Best Point and Shoot Digital Camera – Canon PowerShot S95 – If you’re looking for a pocketable camera that has reasonably high quality images, lets you control aperture, speed and focus and shoot in RAW format, this is it. The settings are quickly changed either through the menu, the mode dial, or the front ring. For the money, the features, and the sheer compactness, there is no other current camera that matches the S95. This camera has the ability to take some breath taking photographs….
Get Reviews Sent By Email
Get reviews sent right to your inbox! Each time we do a new review, we'll be sure to send you off an email that will include the full product review. Just enter your email below.
Reviews By Model
- Canon Eos Rebel T2i Review
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Review
- Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX10 Review
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Review
- Canon PowerShot S95 Review
- Canon PowerShot SX130IS Review
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS Review
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V Review
- Olympus Stylus 5010 Review