Best Point and Shoot Digital Camera – The Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS camera is ready to take photos very fast. From the time you press the button, it’s pretty much set to catch the action. It consistently delivers GREAT photos. I also compared the 1080p video vs Flip Ultra HD which shoots in 720p. The video quality is like night-and-day with the 300 HS finishing ahead by a mile. You’re also going to be impressed with the form factor of this camera and it’s 5x OPTICAL zoom….
Get Reviews Sent By Email
Get reviews sent right to your inbox! Each time we do a new review, we'll be sure to send you off an email that will include the full product review. Just enter your email below.
Reviews By Model
- Canon Eos Rebel T2i Review
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Review
- Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX10 Review
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Review
- Canon PowerShot S95 Review
- Canon PowerShot SX130IS Review
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS Review
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V Review
- Olympus Stylus 5010 Review